GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subscription and cancellation
- Subscriptions are taken out in writing and for a minimum of six months.
- Subscriptions by minors need to be signed by the parents.
- Subscriptions can be purchased throughout the year. If the current semester is nearing its end, only the remaining weeks will be charged.
- Subscriptions are continually renewed by six months, unless the course participant terminates the subscription in writing before 6 January or before 2 June of every course year. This will cancel your next payment. The costs of the current course will not be refunded. For cancellations after January 6 or June 2, a 50 euro administration fee will be charged.
- You are requested to pay the course fee via online banking upon receipt of invoice.
- If payment is not timely, the invoice will be raised with postal and administrative costs at a sum of €15. If hereafter the invoice is still not paid, all additional costs are at the expense of the course participant. This includes legal and non-legal costs made for the recovery of this claim. By law, the course participant is also owed a monthly interest of 1.5%, starting from the invoice’s due date.
- There are no classes during school holidays and public holidays. Please see the overview at the bottom of this page ( ” algemene voorwaarden”)for all holiday dates in the course year 2017-2018.
- Should the teacher be ill or unavoidably detained, we will arrange a replacement. If no replacement can be arranged, we will communicate a date and time for the catch-up. If the course participant cannot attend at the proposed catch-up, they are requested to inform us promptly. We will propose alternative catch-up days and times up to two times.
- When the course participant in question does not catch up a cancelled class despite our efforts at rescheduling it, there will be no catch-up nor refund.
- When the course participant is prevented from attending a class, whether or not by illness, we will not arrange a catch-up nor provide a refund.
- It is not possible to get a refund of your course fee.
- Gitaar Centrum Amstelland is not liable for injury to the student
before during or after a lesson.